about 1 month ago
Workday Finance System Analyst| London | c£60,000
Edward Mann is currently partnering with a well established Financial Services company to recruit a Workday Finance System Analyst on a 12 month FTC.
They are looking for someone to join during the first year of launching the new system, to support it's ongoing development and implementation.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, this role will be responsible for supporting the delivery and coordination of system changes and enhancements.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Database management
- Working closely with different departments
- Driving system changes through testing & touch point analysis etc.
- Technical support and problem solving
- Report writing
- Managing month end/ year end user support
- Proven track record of managing the implementation of Workday
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified / part-qualified
- Competent with systems
To find out more, please apply ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.