£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an WIP Accountant working within a leading international consultancy firm located in Central London.
This role will be responsible for the full WIP & Revenue control for allocated Senior Partners and will have ownership over 150 live projects dealing with all scenarios that may arise.
- Responsible for WIP and Revenue Management on a day to day basis as well as during month end
- Manage active projects, from budgeting and pricing, through to Revenue Recognition, controlling and managing costs and deal with any issues responsibly
- Build strong relationships with Senior Partners and Clients to ensure all projects run smoothly
- Resolve WIP balances through client bills, adjustments, WIP transfers, and/or write offs.
- Stay up to date with Service Agreements changes that will impact WIP & Revenue Management
- Provide advise to Senior Partners relating to working capital management
- Work with Partners to ensure invoices are sent to clients according to the schedule and advise Senior Partners when to chase outstanding invoices
- Minimize the risk to the Firm by actively managing the Accounts Receivable for your allocated projects
- Monitor nonstandard agreements to ensure projects are accounted for correctly
- Perform many ad hoc duties such as analysis & reporting and support year-end process
- Strong WIP management experience
- Multi-currency billing experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.