£50,000 to £55,000
5 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of an Industry-Leading, US-Listed Business based in Central London. Our client is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team based in Central London.
This Senior Management Accountant will lead a small team ensuring the management of the month-end process, partnering with multiple senior stakeholders across the group and ensuring accurate and timely financial information is reported. This position will play key role within the Group Accounting Team, driving process improvements across the Corporate and Divisional Finance Teams.
Our client can offer a fantastic platform for further internal career development.
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager with the management of 4 in team, promoting best working practices and supporting continuous development.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with Divisional Finance Teams and Non-Finance Managers
- Assist with the production of the UK month-end consolidation, leading to US Group submission
- Support multiple Divisional Finance Teams with the preparation of monthly management accounting, analysis, and corporate accounting
- Assist in the annual preparation of Group and Divisional budgets
- Act as the main liaison between multiple business units and divisions to ensure consolidated budgets are in line with targets
- Lead the month-end process, including variance analysis, revenue accounting, group intercompany and divisional recharges, accruals and prepayments
- Continually look to improve accounting processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Act as a key liaison for external and internal auditors
- Ad-hoc projects, as and when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Strong month-end experience (consolidations experience is beneficial, but not essential)
- The ability to build effective working relationships across multiple divisions
- An analytical mind-set with a pro-active, problem solving approach to variances across multiple P&Ls
- Strong Excel skills are essential
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.