£50,000 - £60,000
3 months ago
Edward Mann are currently hiring for an excellent FTSE Listed business for a Senior Management Accountant. This role will be responsible for leading a major entity of the business and be the key person responsible for delivering the reporting of Monthly Management Accounts packs.
The role will lead a small team of 1-2 people and be part of a wider finance team. The role will be revenue focussed and is part of a commercial team in a growing and exciting business.
- Responsible for a key entity in the group
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts packs
- Leading a small team to deliver on time
- Responsible for the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Involvement with the audit process
- Produce journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent) candidates who are not qualified or qualified by experience will also be considered
- Experience working in a larger business preferred
- Candidates available to start quickly are preferred
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE APPLY ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.