£55,000 - £60,000
over 1 year ago
Edward Mann are currently working with a leading tech business located in Camden. My client is a high-growth SME who have seen brilliant success over the past few years and are now looking for a new Senior Management Accountant to join their team.
This role will be responsible for the full Management Accounts on a monthly basis, producing board packs, business partnering with department heads and many more responsibilities as outlined below.
- Produce monthly management accounts including analysis and commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare and review monthly financial results for international entities and consolidate into monthly board packs
- Business partner with senior stakeholders to discuss actual results vs forecasts & budgets
- Ensure company balance sheets are accurately maintained
- Assist in ensuring VAT returns and year-end financial statements area produced
- Oversee outsourced payroll
- Cashflow forecasting
- Approve payments
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), candidates who are not qualified or who are qualified by experience will still be considered
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.