£45,000 - £55,000
over 1 year ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading private healthcare group in Central London. Our client is looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their fast-paced team as a Senior Management Accountant.
To assist with the smooth running of the Finance function, supporting the Senior Management Team and HODs across the division. This is an operational management accounting position that will require the post holder to be a strong business partner across multiple departments.
Our client can offer a fantastic platform for further internal career development and a proven track record of taking Senior Management Accountants through to Divisional Financial Controllers across the business.
- To assist the Financial Controller and CFO with the ongoing progression of the team, encouraging development and promoting a learning environment
- To ensure preparation of management accounts at month end to a high standard ensuring accuracy and completeness of reporting.
- To review month end results.
- Quarterly review of accruals
- To help with preparation of Monthly Operating Review including the preparation of analysis and commentary.
- Contribution margin reporting on services to help drive the focus for volume growth.
- Management Information reporting support
- Support the Senior Management Team with CAPEX projects and ROI analysis.
- Business partnering with department leaders, ensuring a strong financial awareness and report efficiency.
- Assist in preparation of the annual forecast and budget.
- Liaise and assist both internal and external auditors
- Ensure the timely completion of the balance sheet reconciliations and fixed asset registers.
- Assist in ensuring procedures are audit complaint.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of financial information as required
- Special projects and any other duties as required
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role, producing full management accounts and business partnering
- Experience of leading or mentoring colleagues, driving results and promoting development.
- Strong Excel skills
For more information, please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.