Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a FP&A Partner vacancy within a leading international logistics business located in Central London.
This role will work closely with the FP&A Director and will be the key point of contact for the Senior Leadership Team. You will work closely with the Support Functions of the business providing support with all aspects of analysis, budgeting, forecasting, modelling, variance analysis, performance analysis and reporting.
- Maintain and develop budgeting and forecasting processes for all Support Functions and Road logistics
- Monthly variance analysis
- Assist the Shared Service Centre with the month-end close for Support Functions
- Produce monthly presentation packs for Senior Leadership Team (SLT), explaining all variances concisely
- Act as go to person for Support Functions and also the SLT, with all queries regarding costings / budgeting / forecasting / modelling etc.
- Support the key stakeholders to drive efficiencies and advise on any cost saving measures for the business
- Submit outlook and budget to SLT
- Produce monthly reporting pack for FP&A Director & Regional Controllers
- Work closely with the FP&A Director on key planning and reporting projects
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent (candidates who are not qualified with relevant experience will still be considered)
- Good level of Excel skills
- Good level of PowerPoint skills
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.