£55,000 - £57,000
over 1 year ago
Senior Financial Accountant
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading Management Consultancy based in Central London. This Senior Financial Accountant position will work within the Financial Reporting & Accounting Team, reporting into the Manager and helping support the development of Financial Accountants within the team.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation of consolidated statutory financial statements, tax returns and any other relevant documentation
- Prepare and post journal entries, including accruals, prepayments, accruals and US GAAP adjustments
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and month-end submissions
- iXBRL tagging
- Key internal contact for statutory filing compliance and audit
- Prepare monthly cost reports for multiple departments
- Business partner with HoDs, facilitating the submission of budgets during planning cycles
- Prepare annual statistics reports and assist with any required analysis
- Ongoing compliance with finance standards
- Play a key role during audits
- Supervise and mentor two Financial Accountants
- Ad hoc projects and duties, as requested
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Statutory Accounting experience
- US GAAP experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.