about 2 months ago
Edward Mann are working with a London based FinTech business that provides foreign exchange, money transfer and other currency services to small and medium businesses and their banking partners.
They are looking for:
- an individual who can support and challenge us in their journey to take finance and financial controls to the next level
- Qualified accountant with at least 1-2 years post-qualification experience
- IFRS and Swiss GAAP and Tax expertise
- Consolidation experience in multiple jurisdictions and cross-currencies
- External stakeholder management including liaising with external auditors and regulators
- Able to influence colleagues at all levels, and communicate governance, business risk and internal control issues in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines, work to tight schedules and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks and problem resolutions
- Be an analytical thinker who can focus on detail with a pragmatic outlook, able to lead debate and drive change whilst bearing in mind strategic requirements.
- High adaptability - ability to cope with product, system and role and responsibility change in a rapidly growing company
- Have an understanding of financial services
- (Desirable) Experience in a FinTech environment is preferred
- (Desirable) Experience with NetSuite or Google Suite preferred