8 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a well-recognised regulatory business operating in the Financial Services sector, based in Stratford. This is a Senior Accountant position that will work to help manage and prepare 9-month interim and year-end consolidated financial accounts.
This is a permanent position that requires a fully qualified accountant with strong communication skills and ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in Statutory Accounting, Tax and Treasury.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation of consolidated statutory financial statements, tax returns and any other relevant documentation
- Participate in the implementation changes to IFRS Balance sheet reconciliations
- Treasury forecasts
- Responsible for all tax, including returns and reporting
- Managing a team of 3-4 members
- Ad hoc projects and duties, as requested
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent)
- Statutory Accounting
- Audit Experience
Salary is pitched at circa £55,000-60,000 + bonus + other company benefits
For more information, please apply ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.