3 months ago
Reporting Accountant (FTC) | Brighton | c£55,000
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading insurance group. Our client is looking for a Reporting Accountant on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis to join their Brighton team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the preparation of the annual and quarterly UK and group consolidated accounts, and provide support with all aspects of portfolio accounting and reporting under UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly group consolidated accounts
- Annual statutory account reporting for the group
- Production of accurate financial statements
- Maintain and improve appropriate processes and procedures to ensure internal control and drive efficiencies across the finance team
- Ensure all acquisitions are embedded into all financial reporting processes
- Monitor developments in accounting standards
- Support and liaise with auditors
- Support the Head of Finance with ad-hoc financial analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or equivalent), candidates who are not qualified with relevant experience will still be considered
- Advanced Excel skills
- An understanding of Lloyd’s financial and regulatory reporting requirements
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.