£45,000 - £50,000
12 months ago
Edward Mann are currently working with a leading Publishing & Events business located in Canary Wharf who are looking for a new Management Accountant to join their team.
This business offers an array prints on current affairs across various areas, as well as, live and digital events.
This position will work closely with the MD for the Events side of the business and will be responsible for the monthly reporting, business partnering and analysis work.
- Monthly management accounts, inc. Balance Sheet reconciliations and Variance Analysis with Commentary etc.
- Present monthly results to the MD for this business area
- Business Partner with the Sales / Operations teams as well as other budget holders
- Support various teams with regards to costing / margins on events
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Calculate monthly commission payments for Sales teams
- Liaise with auditors during audit process
- Support Financial Controller to continually seek process improvements
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis & financial modelling
- Finalist / Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not studying or are qualified by experience will also be considered
- Good level of Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, SumIf formulas etc.)
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.