£35,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a Multi-Site Group based in Central London. Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Head Office Finance Team.
Our client will provide full study support and they offer an excellent platform for further internal career development.
The primary focus for this position is to prepare management accounts at the month end to a high standard ensuring the accuracy and completeness of reporting.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Review of results to ensure that variances are understood, and misstatements are corrected
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, including preparation of the budget models for submission to the divisions, review of the models on return, ensuring any changes are monitored
- Obtaining information from Heads of Department and CFO’s as required
- Any other adjustments to the accounts as are required to provide a proper financial record of the corporation’s activities
- Preparation of final Excel version of the Income Statements for submission to the US office
- To improve the month end process on a continuing basis and to share ideas for improvements
- Maintenance and reconciliation of company balance sheets clearing reconciling items on a regular basis
- Ensuring supporting documentation is obtained as appropriate
- Investigating on-going accruals and irregularities through discussion with HODs and Finance Manger
- Assist with the production of Corporate Reporting Packs
- Provide training and support for management on interpretation of financial reports
- Liaise and assist internal and external auditors
- Ad-hoc Special projects and any other duties as required
- Part-Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA, or equivalent
- Experience of preparation of management accounts
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.