Management Accountant | c£30,000 - c£40,000 + Study Support
Edward Mann are currently working with a leading executive search firm located in the Shoreditch area.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a proven track record in management accounting and value added. This position will work closely with the Finance Director to support and drive the business forward.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including Balance Sheet reconciliations and Variance Analysis with Commentary etc.
- Assist with budgeting & forecasting, as well as monthly analysis
- Support with liaising with the auditors during audit process
- Continually seek process improvements
- Conduct ad-hoc tasks & support the FD with wider projects
- Part-Qualified / Finalist (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are qualified or are not studying will also be considered
- Good level of Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, SumIf formulas etc.)
- Industry experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.