£35,000 - £45,000
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a progressive SME business within the FMCG sector.
The role will sit within a small finance team and be suited to someone who has a good background with Month End Management Accounting duties but is happy to assist with Finance ad Administration duties as well as being ambitious to proceed, develop and further their skillset.
The role will also offer exposure to more commercial responsibilities as well as being a key member of the team that can assist with process improvements and system implementation.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Preparing the Month End Management Accounts packs, Including;
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and P&L
- Journal postings
- Bank Reconciliations
- Stock Reconciliations
- Financial and Statuary Accounting
- Year End / Audit Support
- VAT Returns
- Assisting with Cash Flow forecasting
- Supporting the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Deal with customer and client queries across the business
- Ad-hoc duties to support the finance team
- FMCG exposure
- Strong Excel Skills
- Studying or interested in completing an Accounting qualification such as AAT / CIMA / ACCA or similar. (Candidates who are not studying or interested in studying will still be considered.)
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.