£50,000 - £55,000
about 1 month ago
Edward Mann are currently working with a leading Not-For-Profit organisation located in Luton.
Out client is looking for a new Head of Finance to join their growing organisation as they embark on a period of transformation. As such this role will also oversee the IT department and the ideal candidate will have a keen interest in ensuring systems and processes are innovate and the most up to date technology is utilised to maximise efficiency.
Salary for this role is pitched at c.£55,000 and when back to the office there will be flexible working from home arrangements for up to 4 days a week.
- Provide your commercial and strategic input in senior leadership meetings and act as business partner working on the strategic direction of the organisation
- Continually analysis KPIs and provide guidance and input when necessary
- Oversee finance team of 5 people, ensuring delivery of day-to-day finance operations
- Continually develop new processes and initiatives to meet company obligations
- Deliver business strategic & growth plans and strive to ensure goals are met
- Ensure sound financial controls environment
- Develop the business digital plan and liaise with IT manager and external consultants to meet goals
- Manage IT fixed assets, software contracts and renewals to ensure a “best in class” function
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not qualified will also be considered
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.