£60,000 - £70,000
about 1 year ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Group Tax Manager within a well-known retail brand.
This is a stand-alone role and will be responsible for the European & UK Corporation Tax & VAT Returns, as well as any other requirements of tax authorities.
- Prepare and submit UK Corporation tax returns
- Review Overseas Tax Returns
- Prepare year-end tax provisions
- Prepare capital gains tax computations
- Manage tax relief schedules
- Manage Tax exposures
- Manage Group’s overall tax burden and cash-flow
- Continually provide recommendations for improvements across the Group Tax Accounting
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and Intrastat returns
- Supervise submission of annual payroll returns
- Maintain payroll & employee tax compliances
- Maintain Group Transfer Pricing
- Continually stay up to date with and assess impact of any changes in tax law and ensure the company is prepared accordingly
- CIOT Qualification (CTA or ATT), candidates who are not qualified and have relevant experience will also be considered
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.