about 1 year ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Group Management Accountant vacancy working for an international multi-faceted business.
This role will be responsible for ensuring all Group reporting requirements are met and submitted on a timely basis, specifically for their Property Division.
- Maintain accounts for various companies, onshore & offshore
- Prepare monthly management accounts inc. P+L & Balance sheet analysis
- Ensure company cash books are maintained, reconciling revenue inc. rent received weekly and liaise with Property team to follow up on any discrepancies
- Prepare and post weekly revenue and rental journals
- Maintain accurate accrual and prepayment schedules and reconcile against balance sheet
- Complete monthly balance sheet and P+L analysis and investigate key variances
- Prepare and discuss key internal reports with relevant management teams
- Ensure ground rents, service charges, capex, development expenditure, salaries and utilities are accounted for correctly.
- Work on various ad hoc projects
- Support budgeting & forecasting process across the group
- Preparation of management information to meet the bank reporting.
- To prepare reports for Senior Management including financial information, analysis and commentary that fully describes and explains the financial performance of the Group.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.