10 months ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Private Equity back International company with rapid expansion plans over the next 5 years.
Our client is looking for a Group Accountant to join their team and this position will be responsible for the preparation of the Group statutory accounts (IFRS), balance sheet control, monthly reporting packs and regular ad hoc requests regarding the accounts.
As part of their rapid expansion plans, this role will play a key part in the acquisition process and will also ensure acquired businesses transition their reporting in line with the Group.
- Monthly consolidated Group reporting
- Assist in coordinating the Group external audit
- Ensure new acquisitions report in line with the Group
- Review consolidated Balance Sheet and provide reports/analysis on this
- Prepare Group statutory accounts and ensure all statutory accounting requirements under IFRS are met
- Support intercompany accounting and transactions
- Ensure strong internal control measures are maintained
- Keep track of company Loans and Interest schedules
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not studying will also be considered
- Netsuite system experience is desirable
- Previous audit / accountancy practice experience is desirable
- Any additional languages are desirable
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.