£45,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Recruitment company located in Central London, our client is looking for a Financial Controller who is fluent in French to join their growing team. This is a business that operates worldwide across numerous locations.
The jobholder will be responsible for working closely with the French entity, whilst supporting their own team in the production of monthly management accounts, the yearly business plans, the weekly and monthly budgeting & forecasting process and analysing this information, presenting the results to the management to base decisions on.
The jobholder will get the opportunity to visit Paris, and manage a small team in London, whilst reporting directly to the group CEO and Group Financial Controller.
- Liaising with the French entity.
- Produce and analyse reports of results at the end of the month, highlighting key trends to management and suggesting appropriate recommendations.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Yearly business plans.
- Monthly profit & loss accounts.
- Support the team with short-term forecasting (weekly & monthly) and annual budgeting processes.
- Assist with statutory accounts.
- Ensuring Intercompany accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Credit control.
- Training Consultants on financial processes and knowledge.
- Studying towards accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not studying will still be considered through experience.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel or Navision.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.