about 2 years ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst working within a retail business located in Central London.
This role will play a key part in the financial planning and analysis for the Group, analyse previous trends and use this to predict upcoming results.
- Assist in the annual budgeting & forecast process
- Support the team in formulating the long-term strategic plan
- Produce monthly analysis pack and discuss with budget holders
- Prepare board packs and PowerPoint presentations
- Support the team in continually improving systems, models and processes
- Produce quarterly reports, looking at key trends in the data
- Assist with year end result presentations and analysis
- Analyse key insights into the business performance
- Analyse competitor and industry analysis reports
- Produce weekly sales reports across the Group
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), those who are qualified or not studying, with suitable experience, will also be considered.
- Budgeting & Forecasting experience preferred but not essential
- Microsoft Excel experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.