£70,000 - £80,000
29 days ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a high-growth EdTech business located in Central London. Globally the business has over a decade of sustained growth, but now they are pushing forward and developing rapidly in the UK market.
The Financial Controller will work very closely with the Senior Management Team (CFO / UK MD) and will take ownership of developing the UK finance function and building out the team.
- Prepare consolidated monthly / quarterly accounts
- Lead budgeting & forecasting process
- Work with HR & external accountants on payroll to ensure timely payments
- Oversee AP / AR / Expenses / Banking
- Align with the wider global finance teams in APAC & USA
- Intercompany accounting
- Deal with external audit and respond to any queries
- Ensure business compliance with relevant tax / VAT regulations
- Ensure incoming revenue is invoiced on time and collected appropriately
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), candidates who are not qualified / QBE will also be considered
- Experience working in a high-growth/start-up environment is desirable
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.