c£60,000 - c£65,000
about 1 month ago
Financial Controller | East London | c£60,000 - c£65,000
Edward Mann is partnering with a well-established recruitment brand to appoint a Financial Controller on an interim basis based around City / Shoreditch.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will be a 6-month FTC and be responsible for supporting the delivery of monthly reporting, budgeting & forecasting and working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to drive the business forwards. Additionally, you will have line management of a finance team.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting, forecasting and analysis
- Manage budgeting & forecasting process
- Manage the year end audit process and accounts finalisation
- Analyse key KPIs and use this to support the strategic decision-making process
- Continually develop awareness of financial process across the business to support increasing profits and reduce costs
- Line management of a small team
- Recruitment / Digital Agency industry experience
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent - candidates who are not qualified or who are qualified by experience will still be considered
To find out more, please apply below!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.