about 1 year ago
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - READING
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant vacancy within an International, multi-faceted Private Equity backed Services Group.
Our client is a market leader and they’re proud to be at the forefront of technology across the sector.
It is a permanent position, within a fast-paced business, and the role will give the successful candidate exposure to all levels of the business.
Salary circa £50-55,000
- Ensure all colleague related costs are accounted for and allocated correctly to the right cost centres, ensuring all balances are reconciled monthly
- Perform analytical procedures to give deeper insight into the colleague costs, both internal and external
- Assist in improving the quality of the accounting processes and implement more robust financial controls to ensure costs are accurately recorded and complete
- Assist the wider UK finance team with the production of monthly variance analysis of payroll and contractors by team against budget, compile insightful commentary
- Headcount reporting and variance analysis of both colleagues and contractors, in addition to assisting in the annual budget and bi-annual forecasting process by providing insight into the detail and drivers of colleague related costs
- Assist with FP&A manager with periodic and ad hoc analysis, support the annual statutory audit and financial preparation process and ensure compliance with statutory requirements
• Significant experience in a similar role
• Educated to degree level, or with equivalent professional experience
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
• Advanced Excel skills
• SAP experience helpful, although not essential
• Continuous improvement mindset and a willingness to challenge the status quo
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.