c£55,000 - c£57,000
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of a leading property development company based in East London.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounting, you will support the team in providing the company with accurate financial information and ensuring the application of new accounting standards.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- To prepare financial statements for the group's entities in line with UK GAAP and IFRS.
- To produce calculations for disclosure requirements of subsidiarie and group consolidated statements.
- To assist with the application of accounting standards, including IFRS and FRS 102.
- To provide the management of the business with accurate and relevant financial information as and when requested, and through self-investigation and analysis.
- To support the team in preparation of the audit.
- Preparation and maintenance of spreadsheet models.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified (Candidates who are not qualified/studying will also be considered).
- A sound understanding of accounting standards, including UK GAAP, IFRS and FRS 102.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.