5 months ago
Edward Mann are currently working in partnership with a leading PLC brand looking to grow their commercial finance team based in South West London.
Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering you will work alongside a team of Business Partners, working closely with multiple operational functions and their stakeholders to ensure sound financial planning and decision making.
As Finance Business Partner you will be:
- Delivering monthly reporting figures in partnership with finance and operational divisions, developing value-based relationships and ensuring you are viewed as a value add to operational partners.
- Monthly meetings with budget holders to review performance against budget and ensuring risks and identified and mitigated.
- Managing forecasting inputs from the various divisions, ensuring outputs are accurate and maintained by models.
- Co-ordinate with other Finance Managers within the team to enable delivery of reporting and forecasting requests determined by the Financial Planning & Performance and Group Finance teams.
- Work with divisions to produce an overview of financial performance with a view to critically evaluating processes and procedures for improvement where necessary.
- Attendance at relevant meetings and forums to be agreed with Head of UK Finance and business.
- Management of one junior member of the team.
To be considered, you will be:
- Qualified/Finalist Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - If you do not have an accounting qualification but do have the relevant experience you will be considered
- Able to demonstrate achievements in a business partnering capacity
- Previous experience working in a large finance structure
- Good working knowledge of Excel - previous examples of process improvement/system integration is a plus
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work
To be considered click apply!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.