Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Recruitment company located in Central London. Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to manage the London Entity of the business.
The salary is circa £50k + other benefits.
The jobholder will be responsible for the reporting on the London Entity. The role will cover a variety of responsibilities including production of monthly management accounts, yearly business plans, weekly and monthly budgeting & forecasting process and analysing this information. Once this information has been produced the successful candidate will then present the results to the board / management team to react on.
The jobholder will report directly to the group CEO and Group Financial Controller.
- Liaising with non-finance managers
- Produce and analyse reports of results at the end of the month, highlighting key trends to management and suggesting appropriate recommendations.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Yearly business plans.
- Monthly profit & loss accounts.
- Support the team with short-term forecasting (weekly & monthly) and annual budgeting processes.
- Assist with statutory accounts.
- Ensuring Intercompany accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Credit control.
- Qualified/ studying towards accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not studying will still be considered through experience.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel or Navision.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.