£20,000 - £23,000 + Study Support
about 1 year ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for an entry-level finance assistant role, working for a leading international PR / Consultancy business located in Farringdon.
My client is looking for someone who is eager to begin their career within accounting who can provide valuable support to the finance team.
Working within a small finance team, this role will provide you with the scope to get involved with wider tasks within the team, in order to support your development further.
- Ownership of all aspects of the accounts payable function
- Post invoices onto the accounting system
- Monitor unpaid invoices and update the weekly payment run
- Ensure paid invoices are filed correctly and remittances sent to clients
- Statement reconciliations
- Deal with supplier queries regarding payments
- Monitor company credit cards and post to the system on a monthly basis
- Cash reconciliations
- Deal with staff across the business to ensure they raise PO numbers when appropriate
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.