£325 - £375
over 1 year ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading FMCG business based in Chiswick - Our client is looking for Financial Analyst - Supply Chain to join their team!
We are looking for a candidate with extensive Project Management experience within Logistics & Supply Chain, who is also very analytical and commercial with a strong Accounting background.
- Analytical skills with a view to developing insights in the business to unlock real cost efficiencies and process optimisation;
- Management of a team responsible for financial analysis, processing of invoices and management of inventory;
- Project Management of the supply chain.
- Responsible for reporting of actuals, forecast and budget;
- Preparation of annual budget
- Coordinate the productivity process, including communication of process, deadlines and targets
- Challenge productivity and project expense with site teams ensuring robust financials and accurate forecasting
- Vendor and contract management, incl. review of KPIs
- Acting as a subject matter expert, improving supply chain awareness and understanding within the business;
- Ad-hoc request providing business support for projects, savings opportunities, new enterprise
- Qualified CA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent, those with relevant experience will still be considered.
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous business partnering experience.
- Strong analytical skillset
- FMCG experience is desirable, but not essential