£30,000 - £40,000
10 days ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Cashbook / Treasury Manager vacancy within a leading business located in Purfleet.
This role will be responsible for cash & bank account management and will act as a key business partner to senior stakeholders providing analytical reports.
Our client is also going through a cashbook transformation project at the moment, so you will also get the opportunity to lead many cashbook improvement projects in order to develop the function further and increase efficiencies.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Reconcile sales records
- Cash flow reporting and provide cash flow forecasts
- Analysis of daily cash positions across all currencies.
- Manage cash funding requirements
- Manage cashbook and intercompany payments
- Liaise with AP & AR teams regularly
- Continually seek to improve processes
- Review & process expenses
- Analyse & report on credit card programs & card chargeback queries
- Experience working with cash / treasury
- SAP experience desirable
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.