£18,000 - £22,000
about 1 year ago
Edward Mann are currently working closely with a rapidly expanding global technology / software company located in Leatherhead who are looking for a Bookings Finance Assistant to join their team initially on a 12 month FTC, with the possibility this going permanent.
The role will be a key member of the finance team and will manager the day to day bookings globally.
- Maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Review all orders to ensure internal compliance and also accounting standards
- Complete online portals and new supplier forms
- Deal with any ordering issues raised by the sales teams
- Manage the delivery of products through releasing licence keys and notifying customers
- Ensure ordered are documented appropriately, especially when T&Cs are altered and upload contracts to the internal system (Salesforce)
- Build and distribute reports accordingly
- Work closely with US management & Sales teams
- Liaise with finance team to resolve customer queries and assist with AR team responsibilities when required
- Ad hoc duties required by the finance team
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.