£28,000 - £32,000
over 1 year ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Travel company located in East London, our client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team.
This role will be responsible for supporting the monthly preparation of management accounts, providing analysis of sales data, being involved with the budgeting & forecasting process and reporting on the capital expenditure of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career towards Management Accounting and Financial Analysis, and our client will provide a study support package as well as other brilliant company benefits.
- Assist the team in the production of monthly management accounts
- Provide analysis of operating costs and variances
- Support the team with the provision of analysis for various reports as and when requested by management
- Produce reports and analysis on a monthly basis to discuss with budget holders
- Prepare monthly accruals, prepayments and journals
- Assist with Balance Sheet reconciliations and the preparation of cash forecasting schedules
- Support the team with monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes
- Prepare monthly capital expenditure reports looking at actual spend vs budgeted spend and provide analysis on this
- Reforecast of capital expenditure on a monthly basis
- Update and maintain the fixed asset register inc. depreciation calculations
- Produce reports and analysis on sales data, highlighting key trends to management and suggest appropriate recommendations
- Studying towards accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not studying or are qualified will still be considered
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.