£35,000 - £40,000
10 months ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an Assistant Credit Manager within a leading international technology company based near to Barbican Station.
This role will work closely with the Credit Manager to oversee the team of 3/4 Credit Controllers.
- Credit risk assessments for new businesses and ongoing assessments for exisiting customers in order to identify where the risks are
- Monthly analysis of Financial Statements, Balance Sheet & P+L
- Collection of cash via telephone & e-mail
- Cashflow forecasting
- Weekly cashflow adjustments
- Provide debtor reports
- Work closely with wider teams on customer and invoice queries
- Managing system changes and continually seek to develop processes
- Escalate debt to agencies / lawyers when neccessary
- Account reconciliations
- Studying towards or qualified CICM or equivalent, candidates who are not studying will also be considered
- Relevant experience dealing with international clients
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.