£28,000 to £35,000
5 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading Private Health Group in Central London. Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
The Assistant Accountant will assist on various finance related administrative tasks, monthly management reports, weekly forecast and the annual budget.
- Assist the finance team through the month end process, posting journals and analysing results
- Management of the accounts payable workflow including general ledger account coding, forwarding invoices to relevant budget holders for approval and ensuring invoices are approved and paid on a timely manner.
- Lead on weekly / Monthly audit check list
- Assist on pricing request from internal and external stakeholders
- Processing new vendor set-up requests and ensuring details are correct
- Any other ad-hoc admin tasks required
- Assist on chasing client debt accounts
- Deal with queries and refer as appropriate
- Assist with monitoring compliance with policies and procedures
- Strive to increase knowledge and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Work in conjunction with the Financial Controller to ensure effective service delivery
- Strong Excel skills
- The ability and experience to assist at all levels, from administration to month-end support
- Experienced in maintaining efficient and professional relationships across multiple non-Finance stakeholders.
If you think you have the right experience for this vacancy, please apply with your CV ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.